Pick your Caller ID
Choose the number displayed to the called partyNow you can choose, which of your phone numbers is displayed to the called party, or you can choose to supress your number.
The following choices are available:
- Your Sparruf landline number
- Any of the numbers that you have registered with Sparruf
- Supressing your number
- The number you are using to make the current call
How it worksClick here for the configuration
Tip: Set your Sparruf landline number as caller IDIf you have a » Sparruf landline number, you should set it as caller ID:
- You are reachable for your callers at » landline rates
- You only have one number, even if you have several mobile phones or want to change your provider
- You are also easily reachable when you are » abroad - at bargain prices
- You can make use of the comfortable Sparruf » Mailbox.
- You can configure » individual ringtones for free
- You automaticaly benefit from the many new features, that the Sparruf-Team is currently working on